By Tracey Southall, Oct 7 2012 03:14PM
This Halloween season Make It Up! Facepainting is collaborating with Mandi Millar for Zombies in the Park hosted by Adrenaline X Laser Tag. We will be bringing to life 25 of the most terrifying realistic zombies you have ever seen.
On October 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th Teams of 4 people will have the opportunity to TRY and beat 5 levels of zombies in the Riverfront Stadium in Waterloo, Iowa. Your team will be prepped, given weapons and a guide. Start practicing your head shots because that is the only way to kill these zombies! Cost to play is only $20 or $35 for an ALL NIGHT PASS....
For questions call Adrenaline X Laser Tag at 319-939-7279
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i39DOzxMGHM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Zombie Survival Tips
You won't survive, but these tips may buy you some time
- Run away. Zombies are usually slow
- Barricade. Barricade. Barricade.
- If given a choice whether to go upstairs or downstairs, always go upstairs.
- Never walk alone.
- Remember: Sick people do not get better.
- Zombies do not make good pets or servants.
- Beware of the living, long periods of solitude in such a hostile enviroment can send the sainest person crazy & very trigger happy.